Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does DXcart cost?
- How do I connect my Web site to DXcart?
- What are some of DXcarts features?
- Can I make my DXcart match the appearance of my Web site?
- How do I find out about customer orders?
- Is there a search engine available?
- What types of transactions can DXcart process?
- Does DXcart have a membership feature?
- Now Ive signed out a cart, where do I begin?
- Does your service include the software to administer my Web site?
- Can I do Credit Card processing with DXcart?
- Can I use your affiliates feature for a banner or link from a friend's Web site?
1. How much does DXcart cost?
DXcart is $49.95 USD. per month with no minimum
term or $549.00 USD. for a years service and receive
the last month for free.
2. How do I connect my Web site to DXcart?
On your product pages, you pass values to the cart by
using basic HTML form code. You can pass product attributes
such as size and colour, bundle products together as
a group, and much more. Below is an example of a simple
form post to the shopping cart:
<FORM ACTION="http://www.dxcart.com/cart/?id=123" METHOD="POST">
<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="CODE" VALUE="12345">
<INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE="ADD TO CART">
3. What are some of DXcarts features?
DXcart includes the following:
- Shopping Cart
- eParcel shipping module
- Tax Calculator
- 25,000 item product database
- Membership Database
- Affiliates Program
- Technical Support
- Credit Card Processing Support
4. Can I make my DXcart match the appearance of my Web site?
Yes you can by using the appearance module in the DXcart
administration. You can change colours, upload images,
create footers, and much more.
5. How do I find out about customer orders?
You can choose to be notified by email when orders are
placed and they can be viewed in the order pickup module
in the DXcart administration. You can also specify
a secondary order pickup whereby you set a password
for appointed staff to pick up the orders without accessing
the rest of the administration.
6. Is there a search engine available?
Yes. DXcart comes with a product search engine
that uses keywords and product descriptions to make
it easier for the customer to find what they are looking
7. What types of transactions can DXcart process?
- Any major credit cards (AMEX, VISA, Master Card)
- Call Back Order
- Purchase Order
- Secure Order Capture
9. Does DXcart have a membership feature?
Yes. It allows the merchant to add any customer to the
membership database or the customer can be automatically
added by the system after making a purchase. The membership
feature allows for bulk emails to provide direct targeted
marketing. There is a rapid check-out feature for customers
who are in the membership database. It also allows discounts
to be provided to any customers defined by the merchant.
10. Now Ive signed out a cart, where do I begin?
We recommend that you download our user manual and to
help you as you're creating your store. If you have
any questions, you can contact our Technical Support
11. Does your service include the software to administer my Web site?
Yes, although there is no software to download or install.
You simply access your store by logging into the administration
using your Cart ID and password. You can access your
administration from any computer, anywhere, anytime.
12. Can I do Credit Card processing with DXcart?
13. Can I use your affiliates feature for a banner or link from a friend's Web site?
Yes, you can use a text link or a banner by giving your
URL to the person whom has the other Web site. It allows
you to track inbound traffic and resulting purchases
from that Web site. You can also run real-time reports
to view click-throughs and sales from any of your affiliates